LEARNING | DEVELOPMENT | PEER NETWORKING
Your resource if you want to excel.
Welcome to Ragan’s PR Leadership Network. Our mission is simple: We help public relations and marketing professionals advance their skills through training events, coaching, resources, and peer-to-peer networking. From the publishers of PR Daily and the industry’s must-attend conferences and workshops comes a one-stop PR resource for forward-thinking communicators.
If you want to achieve your business objectives, improve results of your campaigns, and meet like-minded peers you should be a member of Ragan’s PR Leadership Network.
An annual membership offers a number of unique benefits, from free admittance to Ragan and PR Daily conferences and webinars to member-only networking events and one-on-one coaching.
- PR Writing
- Public Speaking
- Media Training
- Client Relations
Take advantage of 6 hours/year of coaching services in the topics of your choice.
FREE CONFERENCES & VIRTUAL TRAINING
- Social Media Conference (Mar. 15-17, Disney World)
- Media Relations & Storytelling (June 7, New York)
- Future of Communications (Nov. 6-10, Miami)
- Leadership Council Virtual Summit
- PR Daily Webinars (2 per year)
- Certificate Program (choose from: SEO, DEI, Writing or Media Relations)
MEMBER PORTAL & CUSTOM SERVICES
- Research Reports & Other Resources
- Training videos & webinars to improve your skills
- Quarterly Networking Calls
- Concierge Service
- 15% Discounts on Ragan Awards and Programs
- Free job placements on Ragan’s Talent Hub (6 Per Year)
- Awards Vault: Read up on winning campaigns
Be More Successful
Membership in the leadership network is designed for communicators looking to stay relevant, to upskill and to have a seat at the table.
This membership is for you if you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field. Agencies, corporations, government and nonprofits are all welcome to join our dynamic and bright group of members.